Growing Up Hertz

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8 weeks old and bored already

So Phin cries.
A lot.
At first I thought it was colic... cuz he's the gassiest baby on the block...
but then I thought... hmm... I haven't been giving him any baby toys because Yorick just seemed to be indifferent to them at the same age, but Phin isn't Yorick.
So I whipped out the playmat and he loved it. He even reached for stuff, I'm not sure, but he's really not supposed to have that kind of stuff down yet. I mean... his actual due date was only a couple of weeks ago.

And then Yorick completely lost his shit and got over-excited in the play area of his brain and started roughhousing, which consists of kicking and slapping... and playtime was over.

sigh.

I was hoping more for Coen brothers and less Manning brothers.

Pics:





4 comments:

Sara said...

Phin's cheeks are just soo....chubbly :D

StinaRie said...

I <3 thems! Sasha says he misses Yorick
We'll have to visit soon

Brooke Coulthard said...

That last pic is priceless! Its like he's thinking 'what the f$%k is that!!'
brooke22 (SSD)

Sara said...

I think he looks like a little caterpillar in the last one...idk, where that came from, but... :-D

Post a Comment