Growing Up Hertz

Monday, August 18, 2008

I suck at Blog

I know, I know, my posts are about as consistent as a World of Warcraft storyline, but I do try!!!

My current thoughts:
Holy shit, my house is a riotous mess. I need totes, lots of them. Hopefully I can send my delicious boyfriend to Big Lots tomorrow to fetch me some. I also need some kind of wall organizer for the little dudes' crap... baby clothes and diapers are everywhere. It looks like some kind of landmine went off in the boys' room.

I need to stop mentally setting up my bff with cute boys I see when she just bought a house with her boyfriend. Someone needs to write me a reality check on that one.

We went to grocery store today, what a headache. We hadn't fully shopped in a couple of months and we were down to ketchup and noodles... I completely overflowed the shopping cart and then the register took Josh's card before she scanned the coupons (and I had $10 in coupons, man, so she had to put them through manually and "credit" Josh's credit card - reTARDed)

I'm supposed to blog about something for Sweet Shoppe and I can't remember what it is...
lemme go look... oh yes... what American Accent do you have...

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland

Boston

North Central

The Inland North

Philadelphia

The South

The Northeast

What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Okay, so on Saturday morning we did our newest little tradition, we went to the Farmer's Market. We actually have a good time and we eat all the fruits and veggies we spend and arm and a leg on and we've found an awesome baker and hummus dude, too. (artichoke hummus, to die for!)

Here's some pics of our excursion:



Yorick still sporting that shiner.


Daddy and Yorick



It's just a closed off street, but it's pretty.


They have orchids that I would kill as soon as it exchanged hands, but still pretty to look at.



Crazy hat lady singing. I think she looks like Bessie Higgenbottom's mom on The Mighty B.




Another view of Crazy Hat Lady.

Okay, I'm done, I'll try to post more this week.

Shoo.
Sheesh.

3 comments:

Shoshana said...

Cute boys?

Bryn said...

Hummus dude was pretty cute.

Shoshana said...

Mmmmmmmm.......hummus.......

Post a Comment