Growing Up Hertz

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Trip Behind The Orange Curtain

Okay, so we're back from visiting family and friends down in Orange County. I threw a surprise birthday party for Josh with the help of Shosh and others, and it went off really well! He was actually surprised! (The first surprise party I've been to where they were actually surprised)

We stayed at Shoshana and Brian's new pad, it's really cute and they had a guest room, which was pretty exciting. The first night there, though, I elbowed Yorick right in the eye and gave him an awful shiner... I felt like such shit the whole weekend over that.

Yorick's shiner:


I'll definitely write some more on this after I edit some party pics and make it all cute, but lets just say, Josh ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor, next to the toilet. It was pretty hilarious.

Be back later, boobs.

1 comments:

Shoshana said...

I'll try to listen to Josh next time and I won't make him drink the tequila. =) We'll drink jager instead.

Post a Comment