Growing Up Hertz

Friday, August 28, 2009

Not Model Behavior

So, you ever get a kit that you just need to set up a photo op for?

Well this morning I wanted to scrap a picture of how toothbrush obsessed these two boys are... but... I had no pictures of them being said obsessed.

So I take them in the bathroom, Phin crawls on top of the toilet and stands up on the toilet lid, ready to go, but Yorick was being uncooperative, so while I'm getting the flash and toothbrushes ready, I put him up on the toilet, too...

What does he do? He immediately pushes Phin off the toilet, where he faceplants on the linoleum and immediately starts howling. I call for Josh to help wrangle the kids because at this point, even though I've jammed toothbrushes in their mouths, they've oddly decided that this isn't fun anymore, mommy is acting like a crazy person and they want to neither stand anywhere near each other, but Yorick is so mad, he's now refusing to face the camera and he's shrieking NO NO NO NO NO, all the while, Josh is sitting on the toilet trying to get the kids to just stand together for a sec with their toothbrushes.

No, not happening, so I've got Phin crying because his face hurts, and Yorick screaming NO NO NO NO and trying to scramble into the bathtub and refuses to even hold the toothbrush at this point and I say Fuck It, and just take a damn picture while at lease ONE of them is holding the toothbrush...

and

and

and

this is what I got:

Image

He looks like an abused orphan.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! that is a classic. His face shows everything!

Post a Comment