Growing Up Hertz

Friday, April 11, 2008

Battlestar Friday!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! New epi of BSG tonight... so we get to hear Starbuck continue her quest to be a BackFleet driver...

"YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!"

I'll post my thoughts after midnight tonight. Josh and I are TiVo/DVR deprived, so I wait until the midnight showing of BSG so I can watch it with my SkinJob of Love. (He gets off work at the normal viewing time of 10pm, so he's usually on the way home while it's on.)

I watched American Idol Gives Back this week, so I searched for a charity I could really get behind... I think this is for a good cause, and would help millions of toasters in need. Please give all you can:


http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/Skorp88/GeekStudent/cylon.jpg

Isn't is adorable how it's standing in front of a Meat Market??

Blogged with Flock

0 comments:

Post a Comment