Growing Up Hertz

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Of Malls and Playlands

So my son has a passion for Mall Playlands. This one is very similar to the one we frequented in Orange County, so he didn't pay it much difference, it was definitely all the same to him. With maybe the exception of the rubber playmat floor, which made him feel the need to crawl often, so he could feel it on his hands.

Of course, he came down with a fever the day after our Playland visit, only strengthening our resolve not to put him in daycare. Damned sickie babies.

Anyways, here's a few pics from our trip... including one of him salivating over the prospect just before:



He loves the cars in this play area a lot better because he can get in and out of them himself, which he couldn't at the one in Orange County:





He frequently tries to run out and into the mall, which is why I bring my "wrangler" with me (Josh is young and full of energy):



Loves his daddy so damned much:



I just love this pic, I don't know why:



You can't catch me!!



The natural light by the playhouse:



What happens when Daddy is in charge of the bath after ravioli:



And I thought this was hilarious... this is the half second before a sneeze:



He's a character.

And I think he likes the mall because he can pick up chicks.

And the shoes... oh god, does he love to grab the other kids' shoes.

We're deeply concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment