Growing Up Hertz

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What to do, what to do...

I know, I know, don't be aghast in horror but I like digital scrapbooking. I just didn't know where I fit into it... I discovered that I don't much like doing it for other people as much, so I've decided to nip that in the bud. Besides a few gifts here and there (and yes, Mike and Leslie, I have started back to work on your wedding album after I got severely burnt out), I'm just going to work on books for our two boys. Whom I don't scrap enough about.

So, I have given it some thought and realized, my god... I really hate bad kits. I'd really like to start getting into the design aspect of it. It would be a good creative outlet for me... as Josh won't let me Shabby Chic any room in the house ever. So... I may be getting back into digiscrapping, but not on the end of... hey, tell everyone you know I make scrapbooks for money... because I wasn't making hardly anything on those at all... they would have to be $500 books to make it worth my time and effort. And nobody is going to buy a $500 scrapbook.

Of course, knowing me, this will all change in two weeks. I have the attention span of a gnat these days.

Yorick is going to meet his new pediatrician tomorrow, I'll update afterwards. I'm actually excited, there's nothing I love more than talking about my son with someone who actually has to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment