Growing Up Hertz

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back to the fracking hospital

So, it's 8:30am and I'll be heading back to the hospital a little after 11. I started bleeding last night and it hasn't let up, so I'm reluctantly going back in. I don't think they're going to release me before Phin is born this time, so everyone, seriously... wish me luck.

I don't deal with pain and surgery and needles and doctors, and I'm so freaked out by all of this, more than I'd ever let on if you knew me personally. (As most of you do, you know I'd just laugh this off if I were in front of you)

I hope I get to update this soon, hopefully I'll get some intertron connection while I'm there. ;)

1 comments:

Bitey said...

:( Why is there never good news on this blog!!!? I don't like this at all!

BTW -- two prezzies coming your way. One on Friday and one on Monday apparently, because shipping two whole things at the same time is difficult for them.

Love,
Bitey

Post a Comment