Growing Up Hertz

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No Phin Yet

Okay, so I was stubborn and didn't go to the hospital, and I got the bleeding to stop. =)
Josh is mad right now because it's so difficult to keep the house clean with a 1-year-old and me on bedrest, and his 40 hour a week job... he's like a single mom. It totally fracks with my head when he's pissed.

I took some pictures of Yorick today, but, as usual... my stupid laptop is disinterested in recognizing the memory card, so I can't get them to load.

>.< I'll work on it some more and come back later to post the pics. Oh! And Yorick has been saying baw-baw in reference to his ball, like when I ask him to go get the ball. So, it's official, I've decided that's a word, god damn it. So he says, mama, dada, ba-ba (bottle) and baw-baw, and still signs when he's hungry... which is good, otherwise we'd let him starve to death.

For my Sweet Shoppe challenge, I need to blog about my favorite summer activity... which I might have to admit is hibernating... but I'll come up with something better. I love taking Yorick to the pool, he's so cute and amazed by the big "bath". I really like warm pools in the shade, I'm not a fan of cold water, or the sun beating down on me, so it makes me really miss the lanai covered pools of Florida. =( I want the boys to grow up trying to "break the guinness record for how long anyone has stayed in a pool" like my sister and I used to do when we were little.

If it gets too hot, we do like to break out the ice shaver machine we save for margaritas and have snowball fights. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment