Growing Up Hertz

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sci-Fi Friday

Woo-hoo!! Another week gone by and we're back to Sci-Fi Friday!! Possible Battlestar Spoilers below. You have been warned.




Recap from last week... how much does the hybrid suck?? I mean all those jumps made me motion sick. Gaius is a weenie, but thank god he's not a dead weenie. Josh was disappointed as hell when the centurion that Gaius was busy converting to his theology was blown to bits.

And how cute was Adama's response to Roslin when she got back??

And seriously, only Jane Espenson could have made that relationship between Helo and the random 8 as complicated as that. That was just ookie. It's seriously like he's married to the whole line.

In case you guys all don't know... my boy, Helo (Tahmoh Penikett)will have a main role in Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. Can I just tell you how frackin' excited I am???

Josh and I have been playing catch up to this season's Doctor Who. (Another tall freckled boy that has my heart) We watched the new Steven Moffat episode, and he's just so awesome. I love Ray Davies, but I'm so glad Steve will be taking over the franchise in 2010, he really really gets his audience. Plus... The Doctor's Daughter?? How cute was she???

Speaking of the Doctor... I'm supposed to blog about where I would want to vacation for a Sweet Shoppe Challenge. (No, it's not weird, you guys, it's one of my scrapbooking sites...)

And to use a nice segue since it's here... I'd love love love-ity love to go to London, Wales, and Scotland. Who can hook a sister up?? They film most of Doctor Who and Torchwood in Wales... and Scotland is where Harry Potter came from. So... yes, Edinburgh, pretty high on my list. I need to take my completely nerdy Doctor Who/Harry Potter tour.

And yes... as a matter of fact, I will be on the look out for a Blue Police Call Box... thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment